TThe CIPS Communicators Toastmasters club was formed on January 19, 2006 and officially chartered with Toastmasters International on June 1, 2006. The club meets every second and fourth Thursday at the College of Insurance & Professional Studies.
1. A unique means of learning and improving your communicative abilities within an atmosphere of fellowship and fun with your fellow Toastmasters Club Members
2. Unlimited opportunities for personal and occupational advancement based on improved abilities and expanded experience.
3. Experience in leadership development through training and club involvement
4. Professionally prepared educational materials and resources on speaking, listening, discussion, parliamentary procedure, audio-visual techniques and conference and meeting procedures.
5. The toastmaster magazine – every month the Toastmaster provides new insights on communication techniques, ideas and opinions.
6. Continuing practice and exposure to sound communication techniques
7. Increased confidence, ability to organize logical thought and present in self-assuredly, and a better understanding of human relations.
8. Affiliation with an internationally renowned educational organization.
Membership in the CIPS Communicators Toastmasters Club is open to anyone wishing to receive the benefits listed above.
Contact the College of Insurance & Professional Studies for more information.
President, CIPS Communicators Toastmasters Club